It's time to submit your final drafts and art! You have until 11:59 pm PST May 2 to submit your story and art. Follow the instructions below for submitting.
- Fill out the information below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fic submissions should be attached to the email as .doc file. .docx and .rtf are acceptable as well.
- If you are submitting a googledoc make sure your privacy settings allow us to open it
- Art submissions should be attached to the email as .png or .jpeg files. .psd is also acceptable
- If you are submitting a fanvideo, please upload it to youtube (set your privacy protocols accordingly) and send us a link
- You and your partner can choose to send in separate emails, but make sure you include your partner's username
<b>Warnings:</b>(non con, mpreg, etc)
<b>Summary:</b>(no more than three paragraphs)
Nobody panic, if at this point you still need a few more days to finish, that's okay. Just submit what you have and tell us that you're not quite done yet. We obviously can't give everyone a later posting date, but we'll definitely try to accommodate you as much as possible.
The posting schedule will go up on May 3rd. A post detailing posting format will be posted after the schedule goes up. Posting begins May 5th.